Westfield Technical Academy
WINTER 2015-2016 ATHLETICS REGISTRATION
- Athlete Registration Deadline 12/10/2015
- $85 Athletic Payment Deadline 12/10/2015
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
- All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out the FamilyID** Online Registration completely and ensure that any and all medical information concerning your child’s health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
- $85.00 Athletic User Fee will be collected by the Athletic Department November 1st through December 10th
- Please make checks payable to WTA Athletic Revolving in the amount of $85.00.
**PLEASE NOTE: FAMILYID REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN**
*The Westfield Athenaeum provides public computers with internet access for visitors with a library card in good standing. If you don't have a library card they provide a guest pass for visitors with a photo ID. The Westfield Athenaeum also provides free wireless internet access for visitors with laptops or other wireless devices.ICE HOCKEY AT WTA
The MIAA has approved a cooperative sports agreement between St. Mary's and Westfield Technical Academy for Ice Hockey.
A parent meeting will be held on Monday, November 30 at 6:00 p.m. at St. Mary's High School. Practices will be from 6:20 a.m. - 7:10 a.m. WTA administration has agreed to excuse student-athlete's tardy on practice days, should they arrive at WTA prior to 7:45am. Students should report to the main office for a pass to report to class following tryouts/practices. To be eligible to tryout for the program, students must be signed-up online at FamilyId.com, turn in a current physical to the Athletic Coordinator if one is not already on file from a Fall sport and complete payment in the Amount of $85 made payable to WTA Athletic Revolving.
Please click on the link below for the latest Monthly Newsletter:
Monthly Newsletter December 2015
WTA ON THE RADIO
Listen to Tiger Talk: the Westfield Technical Academy Show on WSKB 89.5 FM every Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. We will broadcast live from The Press Room and feature all things about our school from technical programs, academics, extracurricular programs and athletics.