PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SCHOOL PROFILE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW.
WTA School Profile 2015-2016
Westfield Vocational Technical High School admits students
and makes available to them its advantages, privileges, and course of
study without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability, or home status.
contact us to set up a meeting or tour. Copies of our application and
admission policy are available at our main office or by clicking on the
links to the left.
What is Career and Technical Education?
- Includes high schools, career centers, community and technical colleges, four-year universities and more.
- Educates students for a range of career options through Career Clusters and Pathways.
- Integrates with academics in a rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- Features high school and post-secondary partnerships, enabling clear pathways to certifications and degrees.
- Fulfills employer needs in high-skill, high-wage, high-demand areas.
- Prepares students to be college and career ready by providing core academic skills, employ-ability skills and technical, job-specific skills.
At Westfield Vocational Technical High School, Your son or daughter will receive two educations in one; a traditional high school education plus specialized training in a technical major. We recognize that not everyone learns the same way. Our programs emphasize inquiry-based and project based learning in addition to traditional classroom studies. Our cooperative education program allows students to earn money for college and to apply their technical skills in the corporate environment while working in their technical area during high school.
Please click on the link below to view our Westfield Middle School Outreach Schedule.
WESTFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL OUTREACH SCHEDULE